You are kindly requested to read and fill in this form carefully. Please consider
the following remarks a/o instructions:
1- Both the registration form and the interview are integral parts of the admission
procedures. No pupil will be admitted to FLS / FLN / FIS
without being interviewed.
2- An interview is merely an attempt and a means to assess the applicant, and thereby
determine his/her specific potentials a/o needs; it is not tailored to reject him/her.
3- In some situations and in coordination with parents, a certain applicant might
be re-interviewed. However, this is not a rule but rather an exception based on
the circumstances prevailing during a/o related to the interview.
4- This application will not be taken into consideration
without submitting the following on the interview date:
- Six (6) recent passport photograph of the applicant.
- The applicant�s computerized birth certificate.
- A photocopy or a statement of parents� academic qualifications.
- A photocopy of parents� I.D.
- A non-refundable applicant fee sum of L.E. 800.
- Certificate of attendance and latest report issued by the pupil�s current or former
In case of acceptance the following to be completed in the student file:
- Medical report written and signed by a physician appointed by the school.
- In the case of KG2 upwards, regular transfer procedure to be followed.
In case of rejection or parents� decline to show up, the school is liable to keep
submitted documents for one month only.
A foreign applicant will have to submit a photocopy of his/her own passport
or a photocopy of the parent�s passport in which the applicant is being registered.