You are kindly requested to read and fill in this form carefully. Please consider
the following remarks a/o instructions:
1- Both the registration form and the interview are integral parts of the admission
procedures. No pupil will be admitted to FLS / FLN / FIS
without being interviewed.
2- An interview is merely an attempt and a means to assess the applicant, and thereby
determine his/her specific potentials a/o needs; it is not tailored to reject him/her.
3- In some situations and in coordination with parents, a certain applicant might
be re-interviewed. However, this is not a rule but rather an exception based on
the circumstances prevailing during a/o related to the interview.
4- This application will not be taken into consideration
without submitting the following on the interview date:
- Six (6) recent passport photograph of the applicant.
- The applicant’s computerized birth certificate.
- A photocopy or a statement of parents’ academic qualifications.
- A photocopy of parents’ I.D.
- A non-refundable applicant fee sum of L.E. 800.
- Certificate of attendance and latest report issued by the pupil’s current or former
In case of acceptance the following to be completed in the student file:
- Medical report written and signed by a physician appointed by the school.
- In the case of KG2 upwards, regular transfer procedure to be followed.
In case of rejection or parents’ decline to show up, the school is liable to keep
submitted documents for one month only.
A foreign applicant will have to submit a photocopy of his/her own passport
or a photocopy of the parent’s passport in which the applicant is being registered.